Wednesday, October 15, 2008

14 weeks

I am totally regretting my comment that "I'll try to post new pictures of my progress each week"! That means that I have to boot up my ancient computer and wait 20 minutes until it'll actually let me do something on it, then work on the world's slowest computer, all because this is the only computer that has my camera software on it! Argh. Anyway, by popular demand, here are my 14 week pictures. You can't tell a difference from last week, but here they are:




We have already received our early Christmas presents of the baby's crib and changing table. They look beautiful all boxed up in our entryway, where I have a feeling they will stay until I throw a fit about it. We plan on turning the current guest bedroom into the nursery, so we've got to somehow cram our huge desk, a shelf, and a queen sized bed into the office so that it's a combination room. As soon as we do that, and get the nursery painted, we'll be able to set up the crib and changer! I can't wait!! We'll be painting the nursery a color called "camel"...I think everyone knows by now that my taste is chocolate and khaki...as you can tell from the rest of my house. So, that's what the nursery will be also, with either pink or blue thrown in. I'm SO ready to find out the gender of this baby! The suspense is killing me...

No comments: