Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Seeing Green...
Over Labor Day Weekend, we made a conscience effort to do absolutely as little as possible. I think that the one thing (not counting grocery shopping) that we did that was worth anything was paint the kitchen. I have been bugging Matt for over a year now to paint at least a couple of rooms...I've been wanting some color on the walls instead of just plain old Navajo White! So finally, we painted the kitchen green. Matt thought I was crazy when I first picked the color out, because he could not see that it was green at all. It was khaki to him. I told him to wait and see. So what was the first thing that came out of his mouth when the paint touched the walls? "Danielle - This is REALLY green!" haha...I told you...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooo ooo oooh!! I LOVE it!! :)
I LOVE it!!! It looks really good. I painted over Labor Day too, and I'm sore today lol! I guess that means I'm out of shape, hehe.
Oooh... I love the color. It looks nice!
Love the color!!
Post a Comment