I thought I better just make a new post instead of adding to the other one. I know *I* wouldn't think go back and re-read a whole post to see if anything had been added!
Maci's dr appointment went great...they said she's perfect (I already knew that!) and healthy in every way. They couldn't stop staring at and commenting on how cute and chunky she is. She weighed 21 lb 1 oz, which put her in the 83rd percentile (down from the 96th!), and 28 inches long, which was the 63rd percentile (down from the 75th), so her growth seems to be slowing. Which is great, since she's growing out of pretty much all her long sleeve/winter clothes. Is Spring EVER going to get here so we can dress her in the cute clothes I have for that weather, while they still MAY fit her?!
Also, I can't believe I forgot this in the first post, but Maci has her first 2 bottom teeth! She got those about a week after turning 8 months, and you can see them in the first 9 month post's pictures. She's bit me while nursing 2 times now since having those chompers, and boy does it HURT!!
Last thing I wanted to mention about her 9 month "stats" is how much she LOOOOOVES bathtime. I swear she much look forward to it every day. She loves to splash and play, tries to stand up, likes to spend most of her time in there on her tummy splashing around, and still likes to sit under/play with the water as it comes out of the faucet. I took a few pictures of her in there the other night, but I don't know that they're blog appropriate :)
That is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment