We've gotten settled into the new house with I think 3 boxes left to unpack that we keep ignoring because we know what's in them and dread taking it out. lol. That stuff that you really don't want to keep but have to? I hate that. Anyway, I don't have a single picture taken of the house yet, but I will do that soon. I'm really excited to show it off, but know how many pictures and how much explaining I'll have to do on each of them, so I'm putting it off. Oh. yea. Poor Aubrey is still kind of in-between rooms. We have her furniture on order (from PB Kids...SUPER excited about that!), but until that comes in, her clothes are in her own closer, but her room is completely empty. She's sleeping in the toddler bed in Maci's room that will be converted back to crib as soon as her big girl furniture gets here. The crib doesn't fit through the doorways assembled, so instead of putting it in Aubrey's room, disassembling it to move it over to Maci's room, then re-assembling it, we took the easy way out. SO, I'm very much looking forward to getting those 2 rooms situated!
Anyway, the thing I DO have pictures of is my growing belly. Ignore how awful I look. I did have a dr's appt here, as well as an ultrasound 2 days after getting here, and everything appears to be going great. They did my blood glucose test, and I passed with no problems, but they did say that my platelet count is too low, so they want to re-test that. I asked what that could mean, and they said problems with clotting. So hopefully that'll fix itself. Dr. also brought up the possibility of inducing me, only if my blood pressure continues to rise, and meds don't seem to really control it. My BP was a little high this time, even with taking the meds, so she says that if she has to increase dosages and it still rises, THEN we may talk induction. She saw the look I gave her when she mentioned this, so said it would be only if absolutely necessary. Anyway, I missed taking a 28 week picture, so here is 29 weeks:
and tonight at 30 weeks:
I feel gigantic already! I am SO ready to get a gym membership and start working out. (I say that as I'm sitting here thinking about all the Easter candy and ice cream I want to be eating right now, and most likely will get as soon as I'm done with this post...)
I feel like I was a little random with all of my thoughts...sorry! I do have my first trip to Humble planned for this coming Friday, so that I can *hopefully* either be there for baby Cash's birth, or at least see him, as well as have my poor Dad drive us (Aubrey and I) and the dogs back home. Then, it'll be little Miss Aubrey's THIRD birthday. THREE?? Honestly? Where does time go....
I feel like I was a little random with all of my thoughts...sorry! I do have my first trip to Humble planned for this coming Friday, so that I can *hopefully* either be there for baby Cash's birth, or at least see him, as well as have my poor Dad drive us (Aubrey and I) and the dogs back home. Then, it'll be little Miss Aubrey's THIRD birthday. THREE?? Honestly? Where does time go....
2 comments:
I'm so impressed you're finished unpacking! I know those three boxes...I think we may have more than three. What's the point? I'm sure if we just tossed them our lives would be easier. You don't look terrible in those pictures! You look great! Can't wait to see pictures, and can't BELIEVE Aubrey will be three soon!!!
I also can't believe Aubrey is already 3!! And I know why you are already unpacked, because I would be also, but to think that you're already done is CRAZY!! You just left! :( I believe your belly is the same size as mine and I'm crazy uncomfortable right now. To think you still have at least 8 more weeks is ludicrous. I'm trying to get him out!! I want you to be here when he is born! Trey and I are doing as much coaxing as we can. :))
Post a Comment