Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Post #1

I number this one, because I'm sure I'll have another Easter post for actual Easter when we go back to my parents house (and most likely Matt's grandparent's house). This weekend, Aubrey and I dyed eggs on Friday evening, and then went to one of her little friend's (Katie) Easter party on Saturday afternoon. This is a little girl who lives here in Bullard, and is in Aubrey's gymnastics class and told us about the Thursday morning storytime reading at the Bullard library. Here are a few pictures of the egg dying...The party was mostly Katie's family members, so we felt a little out of place (ok, ok, it was just me feeling out of place), but Aubrey had a lot of fun hunting Easter eggs and playing with new and different toys there! She actually did really well on the egg hunt! They did have over 200 eggs for about 6 kids, though, so everyone got lots! (I learned that Aubrey may need a bigger Easter basket...lol)lol...making faces through the jumping thingie's screen...classy!

Aubrey and Katie racing after the same egg!That's right. Aubrey won. :D

2 comments:

Courtney said...

WooT woot!!! Go Aubrey! :)

Chet and Ashley said...

LOVE her black and pink dress!