We had a small party with just family and a couple of friends the weekend before her birthday. I have some pictures from that, but since Courtney posted some, and everyone who reads my blog also reads hers, I'll just post some pictures from her actual birthday. I went ahead and spoiled her, and let her have cake for all meals of the day, and sang 'Happy Birthday' to her all day long. I figured why the heck not?! lol. For breakfast, she had pancakes (like every day), but with candles and singing!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Aubrey is 2!
Well, I'm sure everyone was worried about me because I hadn't posted anything new in just about forever! Sorry about that, but everything is just fine here! I don't really have much to say...we're just excited the warmer weather is here, and I've been out working in the dirt with my little helper, and we just recently planted 2 trees in our barren yard! I'll take some pictures of that soon, but first, I figured it was just about time to post some pictures of Aubrey on her 2nd birthday!
We had a small party with just family and a couple of friends the weekend before her birthday. I have some pictures from that, but since Courtney posted some, and everyone who reads my blog also reads hers, I'll just post some pictures from her actual birthday. I went ahead and spoiled her, and let her have cake for all meals of the day, and sang 'Happy Birthday' to her all day long. I figured why the heck not?! lol. For breakfast, she had pancakes (like every day), but with candles and singing!
For lunch, she had a PB&J sandwich (her choice) with candles and singing, and then a small piece of cookie cake.
For dinner, I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure we had a nice steak and baked potato, but lets face it....THIS is all she remembers... :D
Really nothing else to post (I'll post a bit about my Bali trip later), except that we went to Aubrey's 2 year check up last week, where we found out that she is 27.9 lb (65th percentile) and 36.75 inches tall (98th percentile)! She had also been fighting a runny nose for a while, so that, along with the fact that she *almost* had an ear infection, they put her on some ammoxicillin. Hopefully I can keep remembering to give it to her so she'll get better!
We had a small party with just family and a couple of friends the weekend before her birthday. I have some pictures from that, but since Courtney posted some, and everyone who reads my blog also reads hers, I'll just post some pictures from her actual birthday. I went ahead and spoiled her, and let her have cake for all meals of the day, and sang 'Happy Birthday' to her all day long. I figured why the heck not?! lol. For breakfast, she had pancakes (like every day), but with candles and singing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment