Seriously. I can't. It's not that I'm SUPER busy (besides keeping house and keeping Aubrey alive and fed), or that we just go out and have so much fun that I can't update here. I just can't. That's my excuse.
So lets see....for December.
Aubrey built forts and cuddled with Daddy....
Took lots of funky colored baths...
Made cookies with Nana, and danced around in the new skirt Nana bought her (Matt's mom, Jane)....
Got dressed up to go visit Santa, but then had to be eased into it...
And, we went to the zoo with my friend here, Lindsey, and tried on funny hats....
And that doesn't even BEGIN to update anyone on our 5 Christmas's!! (here, my parents, Matt's parents, Matt's Memaw's, and Matt's Grandmomma's)
Got dressed up to go visit Santa, but then had to be eased into it...
1 comment:
Direct quote from Jeff as he looked over to see what I was looking at "Oh, is that Aubrey - she is so precious!" - love the pigtails!
Post a Comment