Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I only do it because she asks me to.

This girl seriously has the WORST sense of style. Seriously. It the first picture, she's wearing 3 tutu's all at once. Yes, THREE. Then, later that same day (you can tell because of those socks), she asked to wear her swimsuit over her clothes, definitely needed a hat, and then, some bloomers to go over the swimsuit bottoms. What a NUT. In that picture, I had told her to pose with her hand on her hip, and that's what we ended up with...LOL.

But it's these pictures that I love the most :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Too fun, She looks just like you in the last pic with her hat on! It's scary how much that's you! hehe Funny girl!

Chet and Ashley said...

LOL, she is TOO funny! I love the last one...she looks SO grown up!