Friday, December 3, 2010

The Real Decorations

Alright, here are the decorations in/on the house!I really wish I could put lights up on the house around the gutters and everything, but those points are HIGH. And this picture of the tree really doesn't do it any justice!Here's the centerpiece on the kitchen table:Here is the bar area...And the Mantle: (stocking had to go on the build in shelves because Aubrey could reach them hanging from the mantle.)And lastely, here is the entry way and dining room pictures! Why is it that pictures of Christmas lights and decorations just don't turn out as cute as the actual decorations?!And here's a close up of the front door...notice anything?!?Well, there's the tour of our Christmas decorations!! Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year!! I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks awesome! Love the "sneaky" Aubrey in the window! hehe! :)

Courtney said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH. I love it! Aubrey peeking out the window is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. :) Your decorations look so pretty.

Chet and Ashley said...

I love the decorations! I agree that pictures don't do the real thing justice. I took a picture of our Christmas tree and it looks like Charlie Brown's...