In the meantime, little Miss Aubrey has been growing like a weed!! Here are a few new things she's started doing just since being in Houston 2 weeks ago!
- Pottied in her potty! (No, we aren't potty training, but we were having issues with taking her diaper off for baths and she'd pee on the floor, so we thought we might as well get her a little potty and set her on it before baths. We've been doing that for about 2 months or now, and last night was her first time to actually potty! (tonight, we set her on it and nothing. so I stuck her in the bathtub and she promptly stood there and started peeing! *slaps forehead*)
- When she finishes what's on her plate, she'll say "mo!" (more), and do the sign language for "more". (I guess daycare taught her this, because we didn't!)
- She saw a picture of a cow and pointed at it and said "mooooo!"
- New words: More, Elmo, All Done (as she throws her hands up, also), bye (or buh-bye, as she waves), please (when prompted, and it comes out "peeaaasss??". Probably the most adorable thing EVER.)
- Gives kisses - not the open mouth, slobber all over your face kind that we were begging for in Houston. Now, she'll randomly walk up to me, pucker up, and plant one on me without my even asking for a kiss! :)
She's now 16 months old!! Here are a couple pictures I took of her on her "month-day" :)
3 comments:
O.M.Gosh. She's changed so much, in what? 3 weeks? peeeeaaasss?! Seriously? How do you resist that? And that smile? UGH! I'm doomed.
I can't believe how much they change and learn in such a short period of time! They're like little sponges, especially at Aubrey's age! Happy 16-month-day, Aubrey!
Oh too cute! I bet the random kisses just make you melt!
Post a Comment