Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Animal Sounds

Aubrey just hasn't ceased to amaze me yet. She's just this perfect little sponge! Right now, she can tell you what sound a cow, sheep, kitten, and doggie make...see?


I learned today that if she asks you what something is, and you tell her, she'll repeat it right back to you. So, now it's really time to start watching what comes out of our mouths!!

Man...she's doing so many new things, but when I'm put on the spot (updating here...), I just don't remember them!

Oh yea...her daycare teacher told me today that she's the ONLY one in her class that will repeat sign language back to them, and use it correctly for "more", "please", and "thank you". I've only seen her do "more", but it's pretty adorable, so I bet the others are, too :)

I haven't taken too many pictures of her this month, and the ones I have taken aren't all that great. They all seem to have her with snot running down her face, or crying. Oh...this one is cute. She was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor eating, and I asked her to smile, and this is the face I got...And I guess for good measure...here's the snotty nose picture...And the crying picture...That's all for now, I guess....

1 comment:

Chet and Ashley said...

Danielle, Aubrey is so precious! Even in her crying picture! I'm SOOOOOO excited that you're moving back to TX! That totally increases our chances of getting Aubrey and Sydney together some day!

By the way, I'm totally happy with my haircut, in case you're still planning on cutting your short!