Well, we seem to have finally gotten back into the swing of things from our trip to Houston for Christmas. It took Aubrey a few nights, but she's finally sleeping as well as she was before, and for some weird reason, (I really, REALLY hope I'm not jinxing anything here...) she's suddenly started napping really well!
Last Monday, we had Aubrey's 9 month check up with the pediatrician, and everything looks perfect! She weighed 19lb 9oz (62nd %ile), and 28.3 inches (72nd %ile). I don't remember her head measurement, but I do remember that her head was in the 81st %ile, so she's got a big brain in there! :) She wasn't due for any more vaccinations, but did need to get her second round of the H1N1 shot, so she's finally finished with all her flu shots.
We went this afternoon and had her 9 month pictures taken with the photographer that I've used for all of her pictures. I'm sure they'll turn out great, but we really have to work to get any smiles from Aubrey when we're getting them professionally done. She's usually a very happy, smiley baby, but not when we're paying for the pictures!
Friday evening, one of my high school friends, Robin and her new husband came by to visit us! They just got married on Jan. 2nd, and are honeymooning by taking a 2 week vacation through different areas of Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado. When Robin heard that Farmington wasn't too far from one of their already planned stops, they decided to plan a night in Farmington, which was great! They came over for dinner and we spent a few hours catching up. I told Robin that the sad thing is...we've been in Farmington for 2.5 years, and not counting family (and one of Matt's friends from college who's been here a couple times for work), NONE of our friends have come to visit us. (Yes, that's a guilt trip for all you people! Just because we live in ten-buck-two doesn't mean you're allowed to forget about us!!) I remembered that I needed a picture of us right as they were walking out the door at midnight, and Aubrey was awake and crying for a bottle, so not the best picture! (of me, at least!)
Here are a few pictures that we've taken (all of Aubrey, of course!) with our nice new camera!


I feel like I should explain the next picture, as I typically do not try to drown Aubrey in her food. I was holding out the spoon with her next bite on it, and Aubrey sneezed. When she sneezed, she put her head down and stuck her nose right on the spoon! She thought it was funny...lol
2 comments:
both of my boys jace and mason played in the dish washer like aubrey did in that picture. it never stops the moment that dish washer is pulled down they both want to help get the dishes out . yikes when there are knives. she is such a doll
Be careful with her standing on the door like that! Don't continue to let her! Our friends' Cliff and Celeste had a little one that did that and the door hit the floor when you'd go to open it because she messed up the hinge thingy's!
Post a Comment