Aubrey has been learning how to dig around in her toy box until she finds something that she finds interesting enough to play with. It's pretty cute, especially because she'll sometimes be bending over so far into it that her little foot lifts off the ground while she's looking in there. (I couldn't get a picture of that, though...) But here's a nice progression of her trying to find something....
"AHHHH!! MOM! HELP!" haha...actually, she stayed like this for a few seconds (long enough for me to get ahold of the camera) and never once complained...just kind of hung out there!
The daycare told me yesterday that she stood up all by herself! She's been pulling up on things for quite some time now, and of course walking around while holding onto something, and sometimes letting go of what she's holding onto and standing there alone, but yesterday, she went from a sitting to a standing position with no help from anything! I'm so sad I missed it, and can't wait until she does it for us! Here are a few more cute pictures we've taken lately...
This is how she was sitting under there...I guess all babies/young kids do this? It would hurt my knees!!
No comments:
Post a Comment