Tuesday, June 23, 2009

12 weeks old!

It's so hard for me to believe that our little Aubrey is already 12 weeks old! We haven't really been up to much lately - no new milestones with Aubrey yet. We had a good visit with my mom last week, but it's back to "normal", and Aubrey has had to go back to daycare :(

Here are a few new pictures...

Aubrey with GrammyA pretty good picture of me and my baby! :)
Aubrey's favorite place to nap - Mommy's tummy
An upset Aubrey...so cute even when she's crying :)
I took these when I got home from work today. I was changing clothes in our room and saw it as an opportunity to give her some tummy time. I propped her up on one of the pillows, and she started chomping down on her little hands! I think these pictures are so cute! :) (I'm a little biased, I know.)Aubrey will be taking her 3 month pictures a week from today on the 30th. I can't wait to see how they turn out! I'll be looking this weekend to find what I want her to wear for those. One thing is definitely the little tutu that Lindsay made for her...those will be SOOO cute! She'll just have to wear a big bow on her head with that, much to Matt's disgust...haha.

This blog has definitely turned into a baby blog, as she is the most interesting thing that is happening in our lives! Nothing else fun is going on! We're just excited for Matt's family to be here next weekend, and then we'll be going home! I can't wait!! :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to see those tutu pictures! Matt needs to get over the frilly girly stuff, since I am sure she will melt his heart no matter what she is dressed up in! Looking forward to meeting here!

The Adams Family said...

Oh gosh, Matt would hate me! Addyson hasn't left the house without a bow... Derek gets annoyed, but knows that saying something won't change it, Ha!

Aubrey is ADORABLE!!! She has the sweetest little face.