Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

Well, I didn't get too many pictures of the girls for Halloween.  Most of the pictures came from them getting dressed up before heading to the Spooktacular at the gym a week ago.  Either way, here are my cuties all dressed up for it! :)
My little black kitty cat! :)
Maci was SO not feelin' the pumpkin pictures!  But how CUTE is it!?
All together!
Here is Aubrey on actual Halloween, right before heading out to trick-or-treat.  Matt took her and walked through the neighborhood with the neighbors, while I stayed home to hand out candy, aka put a sign on the candy bowl on the front porch while I got Maci in bed. :(
Super Excited to Trick-or-Treat!
I also made it a point to carve a pumpkin. I hardly ever do this, and before cutting up the one for Maci to sit in a couple weeks ago, I think it had been years since I've done it!  I thought Aubrey would enjoy it though! :)
Pretty proud of my skillz!  ha!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Aubrey looks PRECIOUS!!!! And of course Maci does too. I just haven't seen Aubrey pictures in so long. She looks like a totally different little girl - growing up so much. Love her! Can't wait to see y'all!!!!!