Well, now that I'm almost 35 weeks, I might as well post a picture of 34 weeks...
Not too much to report...I've continued my weekly ultrasounds and dr. visits. I actually had an ultrasound today, and of course, Maci looks great! We got a little glimpse into the 4D technology and Maci gave us a sweet little smile! Other than that, the ultrasound tech made a couple of comments that makes me think Maci may come a bit early like Aubrey did, but I'll have to wait and see what the dr. says tomorrow. I'm getting tired of this dr. re-scheduling appointments for me! I'm supposed to see her immediately after each ultrasound, but for some reason, they moved it on me. ugh. Oh well.
The nursery is coming along nicely, but I still need to make a few things to hang on the wall, and I'm STILL waiting on the curtains to get hung! I'd complain more on that, but Matt has been SUPER busy at work, and coming home every night this week and done manual labor out in the yard so that we can get a garden planted. I'll give him a break. But if it doesn't get done this weekend...watch out. 'Cause Danielle will be learning how to use a drill herself! :D
1 comment:
Haha, love your drill comment! I can't WAIT to see the nursery!
Post a Comment