Well, I know I'm a little late on posting my 19 week picture, seeing as how I'm about 19.5 weeks now, but I thought that since I had my big ultrasound today, I would just wait until then!
You don't have to be an expert to see that there is no doubt we've got another sweet little GIRL bakin' in there! :) The tech gave us LOTS of pictures today, mostly 3D, and mostly not that great because baby wouldn't take her hands away from her face! But, here is her "Let me think about it...." pose...
And above is the only other non-3D shot we got (besides her girly parts), but this is the main type of picture I wanted!

And above is the only other non-3D shot we got (besides her girly parts), but this is the main type of picture I wanted!I was told by the tech today that everything with baby looks great, but didn't see my doctor today because he's out on vacation. We rescheduled that part of the appt for this coming Monday, so that's when I'll get to see my blood pressure and weight (oh, yippie).
As for the results being a girl, I am totally fine with this. Matt REALLY wanted a boy, and of course I was kind of pulling for one, just because that way we'd have one of each (since this is our last), and to make Matt happy, but I honestly thought it would be fun to get Aubrey a sister. I know how much I loved growing up with a sister, so I'm glad my girls will get that too! I seriously think that the thing that makes me the saddest is this....
I have to use all of Aubrey's hand-me-downs!!
I mean, honestly. With all the cute baby girl clothes out there, I'm expected to not buy ANY? I think not. Plus, I've got this really great nursery all planned out in my head, and it just won't happen if I'm forced to just use Aubrey's nursery stuff again. Anybody have any good excuses I can give Matt for needing new stuff?? :D
I have to use all of Aubrey's hand-me-downs!!
I mean, honestly. With all the cute baby girl clothes out there, I'm expected to not buy ANY? I think not. Plus, I've got this really great nursery all planned out in my head, and it just won't happen if I'm forced to just use Aubrey's nursery stuff again. Anybody have any good excuses I can give Matt for needing new stuff?? :D

3 comments:
That pose is straight up Matt! I love her already!!! My tech didn't type "it's a boy" on any of our pics :( or put any arrows.
Well, unless Aubrey and new baby are exactly the same size during the same seasons, you WILL have to do some shopping! (Does that make sense?) Syd has tons of summer stuff that Lorelei will be too big for once the summer rolls around, so Lorelei will get her own summer wardobe. :-)
Also, I was adamant about Lorelei having a different nursery. I don't know if I had that great of a reason though...just a gut feeling that Lorelei should get treated to her own motif, ha!
consign or "garage sale" some of Aubrey's stuff and buy new stuff! You will only have to spend a little extra! and they will have their own memories!:) you can always use some of the same and make it look different too!
Post a Comment