Now if these aren't the picture of pure happiness, I just don't know what is!

These were taken in progression of her walking towards me, then attacking me! Oh yes, and she's sick. Can you tell? She was up 3 times throwing up overnight, so they didn't want her in daycare, but she was her normal self during the day!
I've taken some nice pictures of our yard...the new flowers, pears budding on our pear trees, and teeny tiny grape clusters forming. That's right, we're getting pears this year!! Anyway, it's too late for me to bother with those now, so I'll post them later. I just couldn't wait to share Miss Aubrey's happiness! :)
I've taken some nice pictures of our yard...the new flowers, pears budding on our pear trees, and teeny tiny grape clusters forming. That's right, we're getting pears this year!! Anyway, it's too late for me to bother with those now, so I'll post them later. I just couldn't wait to share Miss Aubrey's happiness! :)
1 comment:
I. LOVE. HER. She's such a stinkin cutie!!
Post a Comment