Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happenings

Wow...I realized it's been a long time since a normal blog post...I apologize! Let's see...what all do we need to cover here....

Aubrey now has a whoppin' FOUR teeth...haha. The 2 bottom middles ones, and then her fangs on top...crazy, I know. The one on the right on the top was a real doozy - she didn't want to eat, sleep, or be set down...it was miserable. Then, the next weekend, the other one popped through with absolutely no problems. I just decided to feel around, and there it was! She's still not talking...just a lot of jabbering, and pointing and saying "DAT!". She sometimes says "mama" and "dada", and I think she attempts "dog", but I'm not sure about that one. Let's see.... at her 12 month dr. appt, she weighed 20lb 14 oz (48th %ile or so), and was 29.5 inches tall (70th %ile or so), and though I don't remember the circumference of her head, I remember them telling me it was in the 84th %ile. SO, her brains are growin' away in there! :D She enjoys giving high fives, too! Oh, and yesterday, I asked her for some kisses. The first time I did this, she looked at me and came at me with her mouth open...LOL. The second time, she blew me some kisses! (or ya know...the best a baby can blow kisses...you could tell what she was trying to do!) So flippin cute! :)

I've got TONS of pictures, but I guess I'll have to really pick and choose for the posting here...

Easter:
Playing in her stroller (she did this all by herself...):Unrolling the toilet paper:Eating Spaghetti (and giving Duke a taste):Cooler than the flip side of my pillow:Pigtails, and the aftermath...At her friend Nathan's 1 year birthday party:Her favorite part of the day (the water is cloudy because we have an Aveeno oatmeal bath packet in there for a diaper rash, and don't you just LOVE that potbelly?! L.O.V.E. When else is it that adorable to have a huge potbelly? NEVER.):Reading her favorite book with Daddy:And here, at her friend Gentry's 1 year birthday party. This party was at a park, and Aubrey LOVES it outside, so that worked out great for us (especially when the party was right at her nap time!) because she stayed happy. She really loved the slide on the playground...she was all grins for that! :)Well, don't say I didn't get you caught up with us! That was a load of pictures!

No comments: