I haven't posted anything lately on my newfound hobby! I just stopped because I figured nobody cared, but Courtney said that she does and I should keep posting my layouts! So, I've been showing them to her, and then, being the dork that I am, I upload my layouts (at least the ones that I semi-like) to Studio Calico. I'm going to go ahead and blame my cousin Mandie (HI MANDIE) for my new obsession. Matt thanks you :) So anyway, instead of posting all the pictures here again, if you're interested in seeing my recent scrapbook layouts, you can view them in my Studio Calico gallery HERE. I'm really enjoying playing with the monthly kits that you get from SC, even though I'm only on my second one. I just really wish I had more time to play with this stuff! :)
Last week, I was talking to Courtney who was trying to find some cute, pastel alphabet blocks to use partly as decoration for a baby shower that she'd be throwing a friend, and then to give her friend as a gift afterward. She was linking me up to ones that she'd seen, and I coudln't believe how expensive and hard to find PASTEL alphabet blocks are. You can find them all over the place in the bright, primary colors, but not pastel. So I suggested that she make some. She kind of laughed at me and said "YOU can make some!" lol. So I did. They aren't the full alphabet, and they certainly aren't for the baby to play with, but they're cute for decoration! I just made them to say the baby's name. Let me know what you think :)
Last week, I was talking to Courtney who was trying to find some cute, pastel alphabet blocks to use partly as decoration for a baby shower that she'd be throwing a friend, and then to give her friend as a gift afterward. She was linking me up to ones that she'd seen, and I coudln't believe how expensive and hard to find PASTEL alphabet blocks are. You can find them all over the place in the bright, primary colors, but not pastel. So I suggested that she make some. She kind of laughed at me and said "YOU can make some!" lol. So I did. They aren't the full alphabet, and they certainly aren't for the baby to play with, but they're cute for decoration! I just made them to say the baby's name. Let me know what you think :)
I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, so MAYBE I'll go back and make some for Aubrey. Or for people that I know who have babies. I don't know...we'll see ;)
3 comments:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! I can't believe you don't have any comments about these!
These are so beautiful, Danielle! You should quit your job and just be crafty...people would pay good money for your craftiness!
I agree with Ashley :)
There were TONS of compliments on them. Everyone was asking where I got them...that they were adorable, precious, beautiful, etc...
Post a Comment