Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and was able to spend time with your loved ones! We weren't able to go home for Thanksgiving since we'll be in Houston for Christmas, but we did spend it with some friends. We had a Thanksgiving day brunch over at our friends house, and then hosted a Thanksgiving dinner at our house. I was to be in charge of baking a turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, and pumpkin pie. It all turned out very good, though my turkey was not done until after we'd finished dessert :( Good thing someone else was bringing a fried turkey! So now we've got LOTS of leftover turkey, which is fine by me! I plan on making a nice turkey dinner for Aubrey with some of the leftovers, also. She's never had meat, as they recommend to wait until 8 months, but that will be Monday! Crazy! I've been looking for weeks to see when she was going to cut her first tooth, but of course, Matt looked at her Wednesday night and just said "She's got a tooth. I dub thee 'snaggletooth'." hahaha...so, she's finally cut her first tooth!
When we went to our friend's house (John and Stacy) for brunch, I decided to dress Aubrey up. My Mimi had given this adorable dress to Aubrey, and I really haven't had an occasion to dress her up!

Now, here is quite possibly the funniest video I've gotten of Aubrey yet. Every time I watch it, I giggle...lol...
1 comment:
Beautiful girls! Matt should be proud!
Post a Comment