Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Is this better?
So I was finally told by Taryn (and confirmed by Amanda) that ya'll weren't seeing the same colors on the blog that I was! I saw it as the whole page being navy blue, with light colored writing on the blue background. Apparently everyone else saw the background for the writing as white with light colored writing, and you thought I was playing a mean joke! So, I changed the layout which I'm pretty bummed about, because I really liked the first one! If anyone has any problems seeing the writing on this layout, please let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! You have a blog! Love to catch up on what everyone is doing via their blogs! Everyone should have one! LOL!
Love ya!
Mandie
I am excited you and Matt have joined the blogging world. Its a good way to keep the fam posted on life events. It looks like you guys are both doing well there......love the house and the puppies! Let us know if you have plans to come back in town again.
Post a Comment