Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Started...

Well, I just noticed that I know a few people who use Blogging as a way to keep everyone in the loop with their lives, and I always enjoy looking at them! Perhaps because my job doesn't keep me very busy, but nonetheless, I still like looking at them. So, I thought I'd join the "in" crowd and create one for myself and Matt since we're so far away from everyone. I'll try to keep everyone posted on what's going on with our lives, which normally isn't much - so you might not need to visit our blog very often! Anyway, I will try to post some pictures every once in a while, and possibly even older ones of our home here in Farmington and our "kids" (Dexter and Duke) for those who haven't seen the house yet, or would just like something to look at to pass their time at work :)

No comments: