I don't have much to write about this week. I did have a quick follow up dr. appt for them to check my blood pressure since I went on blood pressure meds a week before. It went from being consistently in the 140s/90s down to something like 110/64. So, I'd say they're working! I also *think* I am starting to feel more movement from the baby, but it's still hard to be sure that's what it is. I'm soooo ready to feel punches and kicks!
Also, since we'll be heading out of town for Christmas in a few days, we (mainly Matt, though) were antsy to give Aubrey her big Christmas present from Santa. We had to tell her that Santa knew she wasn't going to be home for Christmas morning, so he made a special trip to deliver her present early...lol. She loves it, though still needs to get the hang of it!
1 comment:
was Matt able to "juice" it up like he wanted? Or is that to come later?
Post a Comment