Well, it looks like we'll soon be chasing Aubrey around the house! She hasn't started crawling yet, but for at least a week or week and a half, she's been getting onto all 4's from a sitting position and rocking back and forth. I fully expect her to start moving by the end of next week...the changes in her daily are amazing. The workers at the daycare are even amazed at how fast she catches on and how early she's hitting milestones! Besides teeth. Still no teeth! Anyway, along with almost crawling, she will kind of get up into push up position...I had never seen a baby do this (not that I was ever around many babies before Aubrey, but still...) Here are a few pictures...
In push up position...
Ready to take off any day now! (I better start childproofing...)
Feeding herself. She usually chooses not to hold the bottle herself, though..
I walked in the living room to find her laying on Matt's lap like this (probably because she was being super squirmy like usual, and petting the dogs. I barely got this picture taken...when I sat on the floor to try to take the pictures, I got attacked by the dogs...lol. Those poor guys...they had no idea a baby in the house would get them so little attention (from me, at least :()
There's not really anything else new going on around here. My parent's will be here next weekend, so I'm really looking forward to that! We have no plans to do anything...they just wanted to see little Aubrey before Christmas when we'll be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment