Since I'm not posting baby bump pictures, I'm kind of running out of stuff to post about! I do have a couple of pictures from this past week...Duke being a goof, Christmas decorations, and a sneak peak at one of our pictures that we took for the Christmas card, but didn't make it onto the card...
Lately, Duke has been licking his paws...nonstop. Like, his paws are no longer black, they're pink. We were worried that he was going to lick them raw (or his tongue), so we decided to put socks on him to make him stop...haha. It was cute...
Here are the few Christmas decorations that I put up this year. Matt also hung the lights outside, but I haven't gotten a picture of it, as it's been raining/sleeting the past two nights.
Here's the best family picture we could get! Actually, it's the only one we could get...the dogs didn't want to sit still, of course.
That's all for us right now! I look forward to coming home in 2 weeks and getting to spend a little time with everyone! Aubrey is anxious to show off her kicking skills to everyone, too! She's been busy kicking me for a while, now!
1 comment:
Hey girl! I want to see you when you come in town! Th picture of your puppy with the socks on is adorable! I hope you are having a good week. P.S. I posted a new blog and my due date is May 4th :) Today was the first time to see your comment...
Post a Comment